Getting stoned, getting high, getting baked-all slang words for the same thing. Marijuana has the ability to relax the mind and (if used incorrectly) to cloud it. Weed may also relax the body and ease pain, in case used incorrectly, can seriously impair motor skills. Different strains of medical cannabis have different effects on your body and mind-this may be the key reason that “bud tenders” at medical MJ dispensaries recommend different strains for several MMJ patients.
Allow me to share five different strains of medical-grade marijuana and exactly how they affect the persona. We chose strains of various varieties of marijuana, some indica, some sativa, some blends, to showcase various outcomes of marijuana strains about the body and mind.
1. Blue Dream. Details: Heavily sativa dominant using a trace of indica, Blue Dream gets its name from the dark green appearance from the leaves under heavy trichomes.
Medical uses: The best med of for insomnia-also a great “baseline” med for pain patients, requiring almost no additional breakthrough treatment.
Review: Blue Dream is obviously a popular choice at dispensaries for its unique looks. Definitely a nighttime med-most often recommended by budtenders for pain patients and people with sleeping trouble.
2. Green Crack. Details: Don’t allow the name put you off, this light green/orange/blueish indica/sativa med is sweet with an intense body effect.
Medical uses: The heavy blend of sativa in this strain makes it well suited for people coping with chronic pain or patients using MMJ for depression or another mental health problems.
Review: A short-acting med, Green Crack is fantastic for a “middle from the day” dose, designed for pain patients who desire a breakthrough pain treatment.
3. White Berry. Details: Intensely purple-colored, 90% indica 10% sativa. Here is the hybrid to overpower all hybrids, which has a beautiful turn to guarana that attracts patients straight to this strain.
Medical uses: Relieves muscle spasms and muscle pain. Great for patients with restless leg syndrome and other ailments from the muscular system.
Review: A simple “A” rating because of this indica-dominant strain. Best as being a nighttime medication, as it may have intense effects on both the body and mind, typical for the hybrid.
4. A-Train. Details: Pure powerful indica. A cross in the ever-popular Trainwreck with an Afghani plant. A spicy flavor with citrus undertones, you get everything that’s great about indicas with A-Train.
Medical uses: Appetite enhancer, reduces ocular pressure. An ideal plant for those suffering from glaucoma or another eye problems, and for chronically ill patients with appetite problems.
Review: An actual award-winner, this indica is everything indica should be. Challenging for MMJ dispensaries to keep available. High Times Top Strain of the Year winner, 2009.
5. Canna Sutra. Details: Sativa dominant. Incredibly sweet, citrusy smoke. Reported aphrodisiac qualities. High “marijuana” taste with heavy lemon undertone.
Medical uses: Sexual aid, mood elevator, bronchial dilator. Often prescribed to individuals struggling with asthma for usage in the smokeless vaporizer.
Review: One of several favorite smokes of bud tenders everywhere, this sativa surprises patients preferring indica meds. The hint of purple inside the leaves makes video quick sellout in many dispensaries.
Check out about Buy Weed Online In Alberta please visit internet page: check.