To learn more regarding the subject which you made a decision to pursue with your research paper, a good writeup on literature will assist you to narrow it down as well as explain the gaps in knowledge. The internet comes with a large amount of free information sparing the particular added burden of spending excessive on paid subscriptions to get into articles in the scientific journal. Here are common types of online sources that beginning and veteran researchers alike utilization in strengthening the arguments of the research paper.
1. Government websites. Government websites provide information for your advantage of the general public. Therefore, those tasked to write information in government websites make sure that the details are truthful to avoid misleading the general public. Government sites are perfect sources of information on demographics, legal matters, business, among others.
2. Academic sites. Websites with.edu mounted on it implies the are websites of colleges or universities. Since schools are meant to educate, various checks are made to make certain that information made available to the general public is reliable. Large university websites usually issue newsletters that highlight a new study findings and current research trends. These are good leads which will explain to you which areas weren’t explored yet.
3. Free scientific journals. There are numerous free scientific journals online. Make use of them. You could start with open access scientific journals located in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). Just type your keyword inside the search engine of doaj.org and voila, you do have a report on articles or journals close at hand to choose from. Abstracts or full research papers obtainable to boost your reference collection.
4. Non-government organizations’ websites. Non-profit organizations or non-government organizations may also be good sources of information. A great way to measure the quality of info during these sites is always to observe how long they’ve been existing. You can even discern the caliber of posts by reading articles from your website and verifying the sources. If it’s full of grammatical errors and you will find claims which can be without basis, chances are, web sites are not legitimate or are poor resources. Choose people that are well-edited and apolitical in nature.
5. Online with free streaming courses. Searching for online for free courses provides you with the opportunity to review literature specially when the subject touches on theories or research findings that support recommended practices. By way of example, a web based course on exercising for health recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise each week. This recommendation is substantiated with a critical overview of studies conducted by so many authors about the health advantages of exercise.
6. Use encyclopedic sources like Wikipedia. You will find researchers who avoid citing Wikipedia because it’s largely user-generated and thus generally unreliable. While there can be wisdom in this contention, the references provided in Wikipedia might be good contributes to straight answers. You could cross look into the information with other references.
7. Researchers’ blogs. Researchers’ blogs provides useful information as recognized experts of their field. Well-known researchers usually respond positively when students request complimentary copies of the research paper published in reputable scientific journals.
While online sources are fantastic resources, exploring your study area, making critical observations, or speaking with people provides valuable insights. There is absolutely no substitute to private encounter or interaction.
To get more information about best journals for computer science check this useful internet page.